Registration for HLAA2019 is now OPEN Though March 1, 2019
The General Package includes:
- State and Chapter Awards Reception & Ceremony, Wednesday, June 19
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Thursday, June 20
- Opening Session featuring Keynote Speaker, Rebecca Alexander, Thursday, June 20
- Get Acquainted Party (GAP), Thursday, June 20
- Research Symposium, Genetics and Hearing Loss, Friday, June 21
- HLAA2019 Convention Walk4Hearing, Saturday, June 22
- Unlimited entry to Exhibit Hall and Socials
- All workshops, demo presentations and featured speakers
Not included in General Package Registration:
- HLAA’s Night at the Museum special event is $45 per ticket.
- Cheers to 40 Years! HLAA Anniversary Celebration and Awards Gala is $75 per ticket.
Ways to Register:
Download and complete the early bird registration form below (choose either Word Doc or PDF), then mail, fax or email the completed form to us. We will process it and mail you a confirmation letter. Online registration will be available soon.
General Attendee Form
Veterans and Caregivers Form (Free Registration for 1st Timers)
As a small token of our appreciation, HLAA is offering a complimentary registration for veterans and their caregivers who are attending their first HLAA Convention. If this is not your first convention, then you must use the General Attendee Form to register. All Convention-related activities including the exhibit hall, workshops, and plenary sessions (Opening Session, Research Symposium, Awards Ceremonies), are complimentary except for the Friday and Saturday evening events. Stay tuned on more information about scholarships for veterans with hearing loss and their caregivers.
State Organization and Chapter Leaders Form
Registration for HLAA Chapter and State leaders is now open! Leaders/delegates will find information about registering for HLAA2019 Convention in the letter below. Chapter leaders may register up to five chapter members (four leaders and one delegate) at the discounted rate by downloading the State/Chapter Leader & Delegate Registration Form. Early-bird registration ends on March 1, 2019.