We are your gateway to many resources, such as how to manage the cost of hearing aids, the state’s relay phone program which offers free amplified and captioned phones and so much more. View our many free and other resources we have to offer. Many of the links below can also be found on our HLAA Florida State website.
Email us if you have questions, we would love to “hear” from you 😉
- Access Wireless
- American Tinnitus Association
- Association of Medical Professionals with Hearing LossFL Department of Health – Verify your Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser is licensed, if there are any complaints filed against them, or file a complaint against a licensed provider.
- Deafened Whisperer – From the founder of our local chapter, Lois Maroney, LMHC (licensed mental health counselor). Through her education and life experiences Lois has acquired skills to teach people how to effectively cope with hearing loss and develop new abilities in communication.
Visit her website: Deafened Whisperer.
- Florida Academy of Audiology (FLAA)
- Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology – FAAST
- Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Florida Text-to-911 County Information Listing
- Get in the Hearing Loop
- Hearing Link (Useful apps for hearing loss)
- Help people protect their ears whilst using headphones
- Job Accommodation Network – Jan
- YouTube Hearing Loss Association of America PSA